Name of the Post02 Trial Coordinator
No of Vacancies02
INR 15000-16000/- Per Month
Last DateFebruary 23, 2015
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment Details:
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) released the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 02 Trial Coordinator Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) application form
- Candidate should have passed M.Sc with experience in clinical research (desirable) or GNM / B.Sc. Nursing
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in the field of Clinical Research. Candidates should have good communication skills in Hindi, Marathi and English and will have to work at TMH and ACTREC on selected days.
How to Apply :
- Eligible Candidates may attend the walk in interview at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, 23rd February, 2015 at Meeting Room, 3rd Floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC along with recent CV & original and attested copies of all certificates and testimonials with recent passport size photograph. Reporting Time: 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Official notification : http://www.actrec.gov.in/data%20files/2015/Walk-in-trial-coordinator-16-2-15.pdf