Name of the PostJRF, Data Interpreter
No of Vacancies02
Last DateFebruary 12, 2015
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment Details:
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) released the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for JRF, Data Interpreter Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) application form
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 1st Class Master’s Degree* in Bioinformatics or Life Sciences equivalent degree from a recognized University. Research experience in Bioinformatics or on gene cloning, protein purification, and crystallization
- Pay Scale: INR 16000/- p.m + 30% HRA. for NET / GATE / BET/BINC/SLET, professional Course qualified otherwise INR 12000/- p.m + 30% HRA
Data Interpreter – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Graduate with Diploma in computer application.
- Pay Scale: INR 11581/- p.m.
How to Apply :
- Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to ‘email@example.com’ latest by 17.00 hrs on 12-02-2015. The interviews would be held on 16th February, 2015 and will be only for the pre-registered candidates. Candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m. in Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
Official notification : http://www.actrec.gov.in/data%20files/2015/AV-JRF-DI-DBT-28-1-15.docx