Name of the PostJunior Research Fellow
INR 12000/- Per Month + 30% HRA
Last DateMarch 30, 2015
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment Details:
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) released the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Junior Research Fellow posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) application form
- Candidate should have passed M.Sc. (Life Sciences or Biotechnology) OR M.Tech (Biotechnology) with at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination. Candidates having experience of Flow Cytometry and/or Cell culture will be preferred.
How to Apply :
- Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ latest by 17.00 hrs on 30-03-2015.
- The interviews would be held on 06-04-2015 and will be only for the pre-registered candidates. Candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m. in Mini Auditorium, 3rd floor, Paymaster Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
Official notification : http://www.actrec.gov.in/data%20files/2015/Walk-in-JRF-DBT-SVC-19-3-15.docx