Name of the PostResearch Associate, Post Doctoral Fellow
INR 32500/- Per Month
Last DateNovember 18, 2014
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment Details:
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Research Associate, Post Doctoral Fellow Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) application form.
- Doctoral degree in biochemistry, biotechnology and biological sciences from a recognized university and M.Sc. degree obtained with not less than 60% aggregate marks. Students who have submitted their thesis are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum three years experience in recombinant protein purification, molecular biology, enzymology protein biochemistry and biophysics are required.
How to Apply :
- The interviews would be held on 18th November, 2014. Only registered candidates should report between 09.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. on 18th November, 2014 (in Steno Pool), 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Candidates reporting after 10.00 a.m. will not be allowed for the interview. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview.
Official notification : http://www.actrec.gov.in/data%20files/2014/Walk-in-RA-IRB-KB-10-11-14.doc