Name of the PostResearch Fellow
INR 18200/- Per Month
Last DateDecember 2, 2014
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment Details:
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Navi Mumbai has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Research Fellow
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Navi Mumbai application form.
- Candidate should have passed M.Sc in Life Sciences or allied subject areas with 60% marks from a recognized University
- at least two years of experience. The applicant should be familiar with standard molecular biology techniques and should be willing to work with animals. M.Sc. degree obtained after a one year course will not be considered.
How to Apply :
- Date & Time: 2nd December, 2014, at 10.00 a.m. Venue: Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC Candidates fulfilling above requirements should send their application by e-mail to the ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ in the format given below so as to reach on or before 1st December, 2014 up to 17.00 hrs.
Official notification : http://www.actrec.gov.in/data%20files/2014/Walk-in-SRF-DBT-SD-20-11-14.docx