Name of the PostResearch Fellow
- Rs20,000/- per month.
Last DateMay 1, 2017
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment Details:
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has released the notification of Recruitment 2017 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for part time Research Fellow Vacancies
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) application form.
- M.Sc. or equivalent in Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology /Microbiology with minimum 60% marks. Candidates with practical experience in cell culture and molecular biology techniques will be preferred.
How to Apply :
- Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to ‘email@example.com’ latest by 17.00 hrs on 01-05-2017.
- Detail of job interview: 2nd May, 2017 at 10.00 a.m.
- Venue of interview: Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
Official notification : http://www.actrec.gov.in/data%20files/Vacancies/2017/SKH-RF-IEC-2-May-17.docx