MahaJob.Org does not endorse and makes no representations, explicit or otherwise concerning any advertiser on this site, their content or any products or services which they offer. Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not represent endorsement or recommendation by MahaJob.Org. Any information obtained from an advertising link to an external Web site is not guaranteed by MahaJob.Org and the user should review the accuracy of any information before relying upon it.
Prohibited Advertising Content
Content containing any of the following characteristics is not permitted:
- Obscene or indecent;
- Political advertising promoting or opposing a political party; the election of any candidate or group of candidates for federal, state or local government offices; and initiatives, referendums and other ballot measures; and
- Public issue advertising expressing or advocating an opinion, position or viewpoint on matters of public debate about economic, political, religious or social issues.
Advertising that depicts or promotes the following products, services or other material will not be permitted:
- Tobacco products;
- Firearms including ads promoting or soliciting the sale, rental, distribution or availability of firearms or firearms-related products;
- Adult/mature rated films, television or video games or other products rated by the industry as only suitable for mature audiences;
- Adult entertainment or establishments including but not limited to adult book or video stores, adult Internet sites, adult telephone services, adult Internet sites, and adult escort services;
- False or misleading material that the advertiser knows or should know is false, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or would constitute a tort of defamation or invasions of privacy;
- Objectionable sexual or harmful subject matter that is offensive based on contemporary community standards and is reasonably foreseeable that it would result in harm to, disruption of, or interference with the transportation system.
- Insulting, disparaging, or degrading material directed at a person or group that is intended to be, or could be interpreted as being, disrespectful based on characteristics protected under federal or state law or that is so offensive as to be reasonably foreseeable that it will incite or produce imminent lawless action in the form of retaliation, vandalism or other breach of public safety, peace and order;
- Illegal activity including any advertising that promotes any activity or product that is illegal under federal, state, or local law or any advertising that contains material that is an infringement of copyright, trademark or is otherwise unlawful or illegal;
- Profanity and violence including advertising that contains any profane language or portrays images or descriptions of graphic violence, or intentional infliction of pain or violent action towards or upon a person or animal; and
- Products, services or messages which might be contrary to the best interests of the traveling public or department including any advertisement that encourages or depicts unsafe behavior with respect to transportation-related activities such as not driving within speed limits or not complying with traffic laws. Advertisements will not be allowed for products such as radar detectors to avoid speeding tickets or for legal services such attorneys defending drunk driving arrests.