Name of the PostTrainee Cabin Crew
Last DateDecember 9, 2014
Air India Recruitment Details:
- Air India has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Trainee Cabin Crew Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Air India application form.
1. Northern Region (Male) : 40 Posts (UR – 16 ; OBC – 15 ; SC – 07 ; ST – 02)
2. Northern Region (Female) : 158 Posts (UR – 76 ; OBC – 51 ; SC – 24 ; ST – 07)
3. Southern Region (Male) : 10 Posts (UR – 07 ; OBC – 02 ; SC – 01)
4. Southern Region (Female) : 30 Posts (UR – 16 ; OBC – 08 ; SC – 04 ; ST – 02)
- Graduate from a recognized University OR 10+2 and three years’ Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute OR 10+2 with at least one year experience in passenger interface in an Airline or Hospitality Services
Age Limit : Between 18 and 25 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
The following areas of Airline and Hospitality services will be considered relevant for the purpose of determining eligibility in experience :
- Passenger Services in Airline/Airport Terminal Handling/IATA accredited Travel & Tourism Agency
- Call Centre/BPO
- Front Office/Guest Relations/Hostess or Steward in 3 Star & above rated Hotels or in reputed Food/Coffee/Restaurant chains.
Selection Process : Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will appear for a Written Test.
Application fee : Demand Draft for Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI in case of applying for NORTHERN REGION or payable at CHENNAI in case of applying for SOUTHERN REGION. Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
How to Apply :
Candidates have the option of applying either online or offline.
- Online Application : Candidates who wish to apply online are advised to log on to Career Page of http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm and fill in the Online Application Format.
- Offline Application : Candidates may send their typed and signed applications through ORDINARY POST ONLY in prescribed application format.
Address : i) Northern Region : General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Northern Region, Admin. Building, Opposite Post Office, IGI Airport, Terminal-1, New Delhi-110037.
ii) Southern Region : General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Southern Region, Airlines House, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600027.
Official notification : http://careers.airindia.in/eRecruitment/default.aspx