Autodesk Inc. Recruitment Details:
- Autodesk Inc. the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for ECAD Content Designer Posts.
- `The job hunters may apply through sending the Autodesk Inc. application form.
• Build a professional grade electronics component library containing schematic symbols, footprints and 3D models for these components.
• Extend this library with extra information like reference designs (schematic and layout), simulation models, …
• Work closely with the design, development and product teams to refine and build the library.
• Own your work. Whether it’s a simple resistor footprint or a complicated connector 3D model, you put your name on every component in the library.
• Be a team player. You love to work with others to find the right solutions.
To be successful you will have the following attributes:
• You must love electronics and feel proud that you are delivering a component library that will be reused by ten thousands of designers.
• You have experience in electronics design:
i) Building a component library,
ii) PCB layout and
iii) Schematic design.
• You have experience in 3D CAD tools like Autodesk inventor or Fusion 360.
• You have experience with using electronic simulation tools like SPICE.
• You easily learn to work with new CAD/EDA programs.
• You’re passionate about building a great product. It is ok if you get the chills when using badly designed software.
• You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
• Having experience with hardware description languages like Verilog or VHDL is a big plus.
How to Apply :
- Visit official link to apply..