Name of the PostCompany Secretary
Last DateJanuary 10, 2015
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Details:
- Bank of Maharashtra has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Company Secretary
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Bank of Maharashtra application form
Manager in MMGS-II
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed a) Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks. And 5% relaxation for SC/ST. (b) Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) with Computer Literacy
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience as company secretary of listed Limited Company.
- Pay Scale: INR 19400-28100/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 28 Years
Senior Manager in MMGS-III
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks. And 5% relaxation for SC/ST. Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) with Computer Literacy
- Experience: Minimum 4 years experience as company secretary of listed Limited Company.
- Pay Scale: INR 25700-31500/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 30 Years
Application Fee: Rs.1000/ (Rs.One thousand only for Gen and OBC candidates and For SC/ST and PWD candidates Rs.100/(Rs. One hundred only-as intimation charges) in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised Bank payable at Pune, favouring BANK OF
MAHARASHTRA A/C COMPANY SECRETARY RECRUITMENT-2014 to be sent with hard copy of online application.
How to Apply :
- Applications to this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link given below to apply (or visit original job details page) Print copy of on line application with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience should be submitted to The Dy.General Manager (HRM) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 so as to reach on or before 17-.01-.2015.
- Apply Online: http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/CA/CS/MAIN_PAGE.ASP
Official notification : http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/CA/CS/documents/Advertisement.pdf