Name of the PostNetworking Administrator
No of Vacancies02
Last DateMay 22, 2014
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA Recruitment Details:
Job Description :
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA invites application form for the post of Networking Administrator.
- The interested job searchers can send their filled application form against the BANK OF MAHARASHTRA vacancy notification as soon as possible.
- B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunications. [Minimum 55% Marks in Aggregate for General candidates and Minimum 50% for SC/ST Candidates]
- Very strong fundamental knowledge in Networking including TCP/IP including DHCP and DNS, ISO/OSI Layer, and IEEE Standards is essential.
- Experience in Installation, Administration & Managing CISCO Switches, Routers & Firewalls.
- Hands on experience on Networking & Security products Exposure to Structured Cabling systems, Fibre Optics,WAN, MPLS, VSAT.
- Exposure to NMS like CA Unicenter, HP OpenView.
How to Apply :
- The candidates can apply only for one post.
- The applications of candidates applying for more than one post and /or submitting Multiple Applications/Registrations for the same post will be summarily rejected and the application fee/ intimation charges will be forfeited.
- The candidates Page 9 of 17can apply only online from 06.05.2014 to 22.05.2014 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Official notification : http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/downdocs/FINAL-BOM-ADVERTISEMENT-BM-2014-22-04.pdf