Name of the PostRMO, Resident Doctor
No of Vacancies04
Last DateFebruary 10, 2015
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment Details:
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) released the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for RMO, Resident Doctor Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) application form
Resident Medical Officer (RMO) (ICCU/Med.), Resident Medical Officer (RMO) (Casualty/Disp.) and Non DNB Junior Resident Doctor – 03
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
- Pay Scale: 1st year : INR 40,000/-, 2nd year : INR 42,000/-, 3rd year : INR 44,000/- Per Month
Non DNB Senior Resident Doctor – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India or MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor preferably in the requisite discipline.
- Pay Scale: JRD : INR 40,000/-, SRD : INR 42,000/- Per Month
How to Apply :
- Day, Date & Time: Tuesday 10th Feb.2015 1100 hrs. Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094.
Official notification : http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/vacancy244.pdf