Name of the Post26 Driver
No of Vacancies26
Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Last DateMarch 28, 2016
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment Details:
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Assistant A C Mechanic Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) form
- Must have passed 10th Std. Must hold a clean and valid driving licence to drive Light and Heavy Vehicle. Ability to read and fill up routine forms in English/Hindi, desirable. Desirable Qualifications: Possession of a valid driving licence to drive two wheelers
Experience: Consolidated experience in driving a light and Heavy vehicle for at least 3 years. Should possess knowledge of motor mechanism: – He should be able to attend to minor repairs of petrol and diesel driven vehicles such as the following:-
a) General day-to-day maintenance of the vehicle
b) Tyre, battery maintenance and lubrication of vehicle
c) Accelerators, brake, clutch pedal and fan belt adjustments
d) Removal of air lock and oil block
e) Engine tune up, brake adjustments, wheel alignment and observation of dashboard meters
Age Limit: 18-27 years.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- and SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen are exempted from Application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the objective type written examination with multiple choice answers on General Knowledge, Arithmetic, Motor Vehicle Act, Vehicle Insurance etc. and the driving test for both light and heavy vehicles. Only the candidates qualified in the written test will be called for driving test.
How to Apply :
1. Details of online applications are available in website www.barcrecruit.gov.in
2. Persons working under the Central / State Government/Public Sector Undertakings should submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of written test and driving test.
3. The application will be accepted ONLINE only
Official notification : http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/vacancy311.pdf