Name of the Post21 Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector(Electrical)
No of Vacancies21
- Rs.9300-34800/-+Rs.4200/- grade pay
Last DateMay 12, 2017
Border Security Force Recruitment Details:
- Border Security Force has released the notification of Recruitment 2017 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 21 Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector(Electrical) Post
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Border Security Force application form.
- The candidates must possess 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format and send it along with the copies of relevant documents, Demand Draft/ IPO and three self addressed envelope of size of 25×12 cms with postal stamps worth Rs.40/- in an envelope to the notified address within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Mode of Selection – The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, PST, PET.
Official notification : http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r49.pdf