CEAT Ltd Recruitment Details:
- CEAT Ltd. has released the notification of Recruitment 2017 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for EHS Manage Posts
- The job hunters may apply through sending the CEAT Ltd Application form
- To ensure that environment, health and safety standards are implemented during new plant project and complying with EHS legal & statutory requirements
1. Define and institute systems and procedures for managing EHS in New Greenfield Project.
2. Ensure EHS Infrastructure Requirements incorporated during design of project.
3. Ensure compliance with all EHS regulatory requirements and the Company standards during Project design phase.
4. Lead the project team during design HAZOP and minimize the risk by safe designing of plant layout, flammable material storages, traffic routes etc.
5. Ensure implementation of Contractor Safety Management System before start of project activities (induction training, access control, method statements, JSA etc.).
6. Carry out JSA / HIRA of construction activities during project and implement control measure to mitigate risk and prevention of injuries.
7. Define, obtain, and coordinate necessary EHS reports, communications and EHS self-assessments for the project.
8. Reduce environmental impact by designing plant facilities in environment friendly manner. Obtain Green Plant Certification.
9. Liaise with statutory authorities such as DISH, SPCB, PESO, and Local Governing Bodies.
10. Investigation of Accidents/Incidents and horizontal deployment of Corrective & Preventive Actions (CAPA) at Project site
- 10-12 years (7-8 Years in full time heading EHS function))
How to Apply :
- Visit official notification link to apply.
Official notification : https://career8.successfactors.com/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0014469929P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&site=VjItRngrdzZQcGtQK3dQbjdXbHJXd29HUT09&career_job_req_id=11023&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=zLg219ygW%2bbAmFSa3cAClXWHj2E%3d