Name of the PostJunior Research Fellow
- Selected candidate (if they are NET qualified) will be paid monthly emoluments of Rs.25, 000/- (plus 30 % HRA, if not residing in Govt accommodation). For the candidates who are not NET qualified the emolument will be 12,000/- (plus 30 % HRA, if not residing in Govt accommodation).
Last DateMay 15, 2017
Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (CEBS) Recruitment Details:
- Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (CEBS) has released the notification of Recruitment 2017 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for part time Junior Research Fellow Vacancies
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (CEBS) application form.
- M.Sc. in Physics / Physical Chemistry / Biophysics / Biotechnology. Applicants should have at least First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) or equivalent in last qualifying degree. Applicants with prior research experience in the field of biophysical chemistry/cell biology/proteomics will be given preference. A good computer knowledge is desirable (not compulsory). Candidates who will be appearing for their final year exam by April/May 2017 will also be considered subject to satisfying above criteria by July 1, 2017
How to Apply :
- Application in the prescribed format (available at http://cbs.ac.in/pdf/recruitment/job-app-form.pdf ) may be sent at the address : Registrar, UM-DAE Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences,1st Floor, Health Centre Building, University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (East), Mumbai 400098 .so as to reach on or before May 15, 2017. In any case, CEBS will not be responsible for any postal delay. Names and contact information of two referees should also be mentioned. Application can also be sent through email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Official notification : http://www.cbs.ac.in/pdf/recruitment/april-2017/jrf-ad-kale.pdf