Name of the Post29 Medical Officer, Manager Posts
No of Vacancies29
Assistant General Manager(E-5 Grade): Rs. 32900-58000/-
Senior Manager(E-4 Grade): Rs. 29100-545000/-
Medical Officer(E-2 Grade): Rs. 20600-46500/-
Last DateJanuary 12, 2015
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Details:
- Cochin Shipyard Limited has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 29 Medical Officer, Manager Posts
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Cochin Shipyard Limited application form
- Assistant General Manager(E-5 Grade): Degree with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University and pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India for Finance Post. Master Degree in Business Administration with specialisation in HR /Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialisation in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management or equivalent, with a minimum of 60% marks for HR Post. Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University for Mechanical, Electrical, Marine, Naval Architect Posts.
- Senior Manager(E-4 Grade): Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University for Mechanical, Electrical, Marine, Naval Architect Posts. Degree from a recognized University with 60% of marks and LLB Degree from a Bar Council recognized university or Institute. Post Graduate Degree in Social Sciences preferred. Adequate knowledge of Malayalam for Legal officer Post.
- Medical Officer(E-2 Grade): MBBS Degree from a recognized University and valid registration in Indian Medical Council or approved Medical Councils of the States. Adequate knowledge of Malayalam.
- The upper age limit prescribed for all posts shall be as on 30 Nov 2014. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities. Age relaxation of five years applicable for candidates who have been domicile of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen will be as per Government of India guidelines. However, in no case age shall exceed 58 years.
- No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Disability (PWD). They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- In case of Open and OBC candidates, Application fee of Rs. 560/-(Non refundable, including bank charges Rs. 60/-) should be remitted only by way of the Challan generated online at the end of Phase I. No other mode of payment i.e. Cheque/Demand Draft/Postal Orders/Cash etc will be accepted.
- For all the posts, selection process will be held at Kochi. The method of selection will be through a Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
- Candidates should apply through online only through website http://www.cochinshipyard.com/career.html and application once submitted shall be final. Candidates should not submit more than one application for same post. Candidates should have a unique mobile number for applying to the posts. Candidates should read the General Instructions given at the top of the page before filling the online application. The website will remain functional for the purpose from 17 December 2014 to 20 January 2015. The Last date for submission of applications through online is 20 January 2015. After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Confirmation Page with unique Registration Number generated by the system and affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the bottom of Confirmation Page and send the same by post along with the Challan (in original) and self-attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, to The General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi – 682015. The envelope containing the print out of the Confirmation Page, self-attested copies of certificates and Challan (in original) should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of ……………………(Post name) & Registration No. ……………..”.
Official notification : http://www.cochinshipyard.com/careers/vacancies-executives%202014%20-%20Chalan%20copy.pdf