Name of the Post570 Constable
No of Vacancies570
Head Constable (GD) : Rs.5,200-20,200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.2,400 & other allowances admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time under the rules.
Constable (GD) : Rs.5,200-20,200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.2,000 & other allowances admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time under the rules.
Last DateDecember 30, 2015
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment Details:
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 570 Constable Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) application form.
- Candidates must have pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates must have pass Matriculation or 10th Class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
All eligible candidates whose application form is found to be in order will be issued admit card/call letter to appear in the recruitment process i.e. trial/interview. Candidates will have to undergo the following process of recruitment:-
- Identity check
- Checking of Testimonials / documents
- Physical Standard Test as mentioned in Recruitment Rules
- Sports Trial Test of Candidates for their respective Sports discipline
- Medical Examination
- General/OBC category candidates are also required to deposit Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) only as ‘application fees’ in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque along with their application in favour of ““DIGP, GC CRPF, New Delhi””. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category and Females candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply :
- The eligible and desirous candidates should send their application in the prescribed proforma duly typed or neatly hand written as given in Annexure-‘A’ duly filled in on foolscap paper with two attested passport size photographs, one duly affixed on application form and one on the admit card at the space prescribed for the purpose and duly completed in all respect addressed to “ The DIG GC-CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi-110072” on or before 30/12/2015 & 14/01/2016 for remote areas, super scribing on the envelope “Application for the Recruitment of Sportsperson in CRPF against Sports Quota-2015″.