Name of the Post946 Constable
No of Vacancies946
Last DateDecember 20, 2014
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment Details:
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 946 Constable
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) application form
- Matriculation or equivalent from a board or university recognized by the Central or State Govt, should posses “Transport Vehicle” driving license for CT/ Driver Post, should possess 02 year ITI Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by National Council for Vocational Training approved by DGET, Ministry of Labour, GOI for CT/ Fitter Post, Must be proficient in respective trades, must have experience in relevant field for Tradesman Post.
Pay or Salary:
- The post carries pay in the pay Band-1(Rs. 5200-20200) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs 6460/-P.M.). The post will carry dearness allowance, ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
- Between 18 to 27 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 1st January 2015. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/01/1988 and not later than 01/01/1994). Relaxable in respect of the candidates for SC/ST/OBC and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government from time to time.
- Rs.50/- through crossed IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of the Deputy Inspector General of Police of concerned addresses for Male (General & OBC) category candidates. No Fee for SC & ST, female, Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical efficiency test, Screening of Testimonials, Physical Measurement / Standard test, Written test, Trade test (practical assessment in two mode (Objective & Subjective) (qualifying in nature), Medical examination. Check below notification link for detailed information about age relaxation.
How to Apply :
- Eligible and desirous candidates should send their applications in the proforma given in Appendix-A. Application forms duly completed in all respects and after affixing latest passport size photographs be sent to the authorities, as mentioned below, located within the State of domicile of the candidate so as to reach there on or before 1700 hrs on 20/12/2014. It should be superscribed on the envelope that “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TECH & TRADES) IN CRPF – 2014”. Check below notification link for state wise address to send applications.
Official notification : http://mahajob.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/CRPF-Recruitment-2014-2015-for-Central-Zone.pdf