Name of the PostFundraiser
Rs. 12000 – Rs. 19000 per month
Intenational NGO -Greenpeace Recruitment Details:
Greenpeace is a non-profit organization, with a presence in 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific. To maintain its independence, Greenpeace does not accept donations from governments or corporations but relies on contributions from individual supporters and foundation grants.
The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about Greenpeace Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and at their homesand inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters ofGreenpeace.
• Develop an understanding of organization campaigns.
• Make presentations and calls and explain organization campaigns to
members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
• Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Greenpeace.
• An opportunity to learn about environmental problems and solutions and
raise awareness amongst the public
• An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
• A chance to be part of a global environmental organization
• Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country
• Good pay, incentives and flexible hours, 5day work week
• A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group
On the job training
Training is provided to all new fundraisers on Campaigns as also techniques
in talking to people on the street and convincing them to become supporters.
How to Apply :
Contact person : Isha
Contact No. : 9022604700
Official notification : http://www.greenpeace.org/