Name of the Post33 Software Engineer
No of Vacancies33
Last DateSeptember 4, 2015
Forest Survey of India (FSI) Recruitment Details:
- Forest Survey of India (FSI) the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 33 Software Engineer.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Forest Survey of India (FSI) application form.
Total Number of Vacancies: 33 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Database Administrator – 1 Post
• GIS Analyst – 1 Post
• Senior Developer- GIS Expert – 1 Post
• Software Supports Executives (Application) – 1 Post
• Solution Architect (Application/ Software) – 1 Post
• Technical Associates – 28 Posts
- The Candidate should be passed Post Graduate in Science/Environmental /Remote Sensing/Computer/Geo Informatics/ Geology/ Applied/M.A degree/Post Graduate /Diploma in RS & GIS/Geo-s/Degree in Enng./B.E/B.Tech in Computers/ MCA/ M. Tech or equivalent
- The candidate age not exceeding 30 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Selection Procedure for FSI:
How to Apply :
- Candidates fulfilling the desired qualifications and experience will have to fill up the application form which can be downloaded from our website: www.fsi.nic.in. The duly filled up application form after signature has to be scanned and sent as e-mail attachment to FSI (e-mail:email@example.com). The scanned copy of the application form along with attested copy of experience certificate should reach FSI through e-mail latest by 5.30 pm of 04-9-2015.
Official notification : http://www.fsi.nic.in/recruitments.php