Name of the Post35 Teaching Posts
No of Vacancies35
Last DateMay 11, 2015
Gondwana University Recruitment Details:
- Gondwana University the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 35 Teaching Posts Post.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Gondwana University application form
Professor – 05
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed (i) An eminent scholar with Ph. D. in qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy paper. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
Associate Professor – 10
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed (i) Good Academic record with a doctoral degree in the concerned/allied/relevant* disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) A minimum of Eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that a Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
Assistant Professor – 20
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed (i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an Indian University, or equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply :
- Candidates should fill and submit online application and API forms. After submission Nine hard copies of documents, application form and API form along with Bank Challan of registration fee send to Registrar, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli, 442605 (M.S.). For the post of Assistant Professor, registration fee of Rs. 1000/- for open category and Rs. 700/- for SC/ST/VJ(A)/NT(B/C/D)/OBC candidates. For the post of Professor and Associate Professor, registration fee of Rs. 1500/- for open category and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/VJ(A)/NT(B/C/D)/OBC candidates. No fee for Physical Handicapped persons.
Official notification : http://gondwana.digitaluniversity.ac/