Name of the Post399 Various Posts
Rs.5200/- – Rs.20200/- and Grade pay Rs.1800/-
Last DateNovember 3, 2014
Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi Recruitment Details:
- Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 399 Various Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi application form.
Total Number of Vacancies: 399 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Machinist: 244 Posts
- Fitter: 64 Posts
- Fitter-AFV: 20 Posts
- Welder: 49 Posts
- Electrician: 19 Posts
- Fitter Electronics: 06 Posts
- Examiner-Fitter: 06 Posts
- Examiner-Machinist: 05 Posts
- Examiner-Electrician: 03 Posts
- Examiner- Fitter Electronics: 02 Posts
- Examiner-Welder: 01 Post
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) by remitting the money in any branch of State Bank of India by cash in the account of Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi (SBI Power Jyoti Account Number-32761083291) using the challan given in the website.
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Person with Disabilities/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. Candidates seeking exemption from fees must enclose copy of the Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate/Discharge Certificate along with the application form.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Selection Procedure: Selection panel will be drawn based on the merit, written test, Trade test and Interview.
The requisite Educational Qualification is Matriculation + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)/National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCVT).
For the posts of Fitter, Welder, Fitter Electronics, Electrician, Machinist: NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade.
For the posts of Fitter AFV: NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the trade of Fitter.
For the posts of Examiner: NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the respective trades of Fitter, Machinist, Welder, Electrician, Fitter Electronics.
How to Apply :
- Candidates including Ex-Trade Apprentices must apply only through online website- http://i-register.org/hvforeg/ on or before 3rd November 2014. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.