Name of the Post13 Various Posts
No of Vacancies13
Last DateDecember 10, 2014
Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) Recruitment Details:
- Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 13 Various Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) application form.
- Candidates Must Complete Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years experience in maintenance of Plant and Machinery in a chemical plant out of which one year should have been in a Supervisory capacity for Mechanical Engineer.Degree in Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering with Diploma in Industrial Safety from a Govt. recognized institute with 1 year experience in operation/ maintenance/ safety in chemical factory with thorough knowledge of statutory requirement of Safety safety Supervisor. B.Sc.(Chemistry) graduate, Preference will be given to candidates with 50% marks & above for Analyst, Matric or ITI Trade Certificate in the respective trades in both cases with one year experience for Boiler cum fitter, A graduate with three years experience for Store keeper, Graduate with typing speed of 30 w.p.m as well as some office experience jr Assistant, Matriculate with a speed of 30 w.p.m in Hindi hindi Typewriting for Hindi typist.Matriculate with some office experience of filling and keeping the records for Record Keeper, M.B.B.S from recognized university with minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a Govt. Hospital or equivalent setup, and possess a certificate of Training in Industrial Health of Minimum of Three Months duration recognized by the State Govt for Lady Medical Offcier
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees Application fee is Rs.500/- for post of Lady Medical Officer
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible Candidates those who full fill the above conditions, may apply with complete details in our prescribed format given below along with application fee as applicable in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news to the “Deputy General Manager (P&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel, Dist – Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for.
Official notification : http://www.hil.gov.in/(S(fspzkmmvom5o322si0kdogfu))/writereaddata/DETAILED%20ADVT%2020141.pdf