Name of the PostProject Assistant, Research Associate
Last DateMarch 13, 2016
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment Details:
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Project Assistant, Research Associate Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) form
Educational Qualification: M.Sc in Chemistry, Molecular biology, Microbiology or B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Petroleum Refining.
Pay Scale: INR Rs.30,000-40,000/- per month
Age Limit: 25 years or below as on 17/02/2016..
1) Ph.D in Chemistry, Organic, Analytical (spectroscopy/Chromatography / mass spectrometry), Physical, Catalysis / nano materials.
2) Ph.D in Physics, Crystallography, Xray Spectroscopy (XRD, XPS), Spectroscopy / Microscopy (Raman, AFM etc).
3) Ph.D in Bio, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Molecular biology, Bio informatics.
4) M.Tch – Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering (Refining), Biotechnology. Minimum 1 year Post MTech experience in Petroleum Refining/Bio fuels
Pay Scale: INR Rs.50,000-60,000/- per month
Age Limit: For PhD. 29 years or below and M.Tech 27 years or below as on 17.02.2016.
How to Apply :
- Applications to this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/
Official notification : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/documents/pdf/FINAL%20PROJECT%20ASSISTANTS%20%20AD.pdf