Name of the PostProject Assistant
No of Vacancies01
Last DateNovember 17, 2014
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment Details:
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Project Assistant Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) application form.
- Candidate should have passed B.Sc with at least 60% marks and 1 year experience in relevant field, or M.Sc with at least 60% marks.
- Desirable: Interest in Astronomy, Experience of using Computers and performing experiments The position is purely temporary, for one year in the first instance and extendable by one or two more years.
How to Apply :
- Date and Time of Interview: Monday, November 17, 2014 Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Venue: HOMI BHABHA CENTRE FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088. To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W),360 from Kurla or 352 from Sion.
Official notification : http://www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/advt/project-assistant-astro