Name of the Post61 Engineer, Technician Posts
No of Vacancies61
Last DateNovember 30, 2014
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment Details:
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 61 Engineer, Technician Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) application form.
Total Number of Vacancies: 61 Posts
Name of the posts:
- Candidates Must Complete for Engineering Graduate A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree. For Technician(Diploma Holder) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.For Technician(Vocational) A Certificate in vocational course in respective subject involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
- Not less than fourteen years and upper age limit is 30 years as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yrs for SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC candidate and 10 yrs for Persons with Disability.
- Selection of short-listed candidates will be made through test/ personal interview. Schedule for test/ interview of shortlisted candidates likely to be held tentatively during last week of January 2015 will be published in the website. No call letters or other communication will be made in this regard.
How to Apply :
- Intrested and eligable Candidates who fulfill above criteria such as, age, qualification and other terms and conditions may apply in the prescribed format to the Deputy General Manager (HR&ES), HPC Ltd, Nagaon Paper Mill, P.O. Kagajnagar, Dist: Morigaon, Assam, PIN-782413 on or before 30th November, 2014.
Official notification : http://mahajob.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/HPCL-Recruitment-2014.pdf