Name of the Post99 Various
No of Vacancies99
Last DateSeptember 26, 2014
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment Details:
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released the notification of Software Engineer 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 99 Various Post.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) application form.
Vacancies : 99
- Design/Construction/ Maint. Engineer
- Inspection Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Production/ Process Design & Analysis Engineer/Project Process
- Dy. Manager Medical Services
- Medical Officer
- Public Relations / Media Officer
- Packaging & Quality Control Officer
- Industrial Engineer
- Safety Officer
- Chartered Accountant
- Visit Official notification
How to Apply :
Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and HPCL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidate has furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected. If any of the above discrepancies w.r.t. to eligibility parameters, furnishing of wrong intimation and or suppressing of any material fact is detected / noticed even after appointment, his/her services will be liable for termination without any further notice. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
Any further corrigendum / addendum would be uploaded only on our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Official notification : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/documents/pdf/Rect_Combined_2014B.pdf