Name of the PostGraduate Engineers
Last DateFebruary 2, 2015
HPCL Recruitment Details:
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Graduate Engineers Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) application form.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines. All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC‐NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2015. At the time of applying, candidates (belonging to General and OBC‐3 NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks up to last semester examinations which is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply :
- Commencement of online application: 18th December 2014
- Last date of online application : 2nd February 2015
- The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with Hindustan Petroleum are required to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2015.
- GATE2015 Online Examination is scheduled in the month of Feb 2015. For detailed information of GATE2015, interested candidates may log on to http://gate.iitk.ac.in/ or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- Candidates need to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE‐2015 websites. They should fillin and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
- The candidates will receive their GATE2015 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the canddates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum online. The relevant link will be made available from 18th December 2014 under ‘Careers Opportunities’ section on www.hpclcareers.com or www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be
Official notification : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/documents/pdf/HPCL_GATE_2015.pdf