Name of the Post219 Technician and Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies
No of Vacancies219
Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,400/-.
Last DateFebruary 18, 2016
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment Details:
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 219 Technician and Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) application form
Name of the Post:
1. Technician C: 21 Posts
a. Draughtsman (Civil):2 Posts
b. Mason: 4 Posts
c. Welder:3 Posts
d. Painter: 1 Post
e. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 5 Posts
f. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 3 Posts
g. Glass Blower: 1 Post
h. Boiler Attendant: 2 Posts
2. Stipendiary Trainee Category II: 198 Posts
a. Electrician: 36 Posts
b. Refrigeration & AC Mechanic: 7 Posts
c. Instrument Mechanic: 16 Posts
d. Electronics Mechanic: 12 Posts
e. Fitter: 42 Posts
f. Millwright Fitter: 12 Posts
g. Machinist: 4 Posts
h. Turner: 4 Posts
i. Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance: 3 Posts
j. Biology: 3 Posts
k. Plant Operator: 25 Posts
l. Laboratory Assistant: 34 Posts
- Candidates must have passed HSC (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) or SSC (Science & Maths) with minimum 60% marks and ITI Certificate in respective trade.
How to Apply :
- The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.igcar.gov.in from 5-2-2016 at 10:00 a.m to 18-3-2016 at 5:00 p.m.