Name of the PostTeaching, Non Teaching
No of Vacancies09
Last DateJuly 15, 2014
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) Recruitment Details:
- International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Teaching, Non Teaching Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) application form.
No. of Posts:
- Professor (Department of Population Policies & Programme) – 01
- Associate Professor (Department of Mathematical Demography & statistics) – 01
- Associate Professor (Department of Development Studies) – 01
- Assistant Professor (Department of Public Health & Mortality Studies) – 01
- Assistant Professor (Department of Migration & Urban Studies) – 01
- Assistant Finance Officer – 01
- Office Superintendent – 01
- Assistant – 02
A minimum score stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) and Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) is required, as set out in Table I and III (available on Institute website)
How to Apply :
Applications in prescribed format (see website) along with attested copies of testimonials/certificates should reach the Registrar on or before July 15, 2014 Applicants working in Govt./Semi-Govt. Organization should send their application through proper channel.
Official notification : http://iipsindia.org/pdf/ADVERTISEMENT_02-2014.pdf