Name of the PostOfficer on Special Duty, Assistant
Last DateMay 25, 2015
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment Details:
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Officer on Special Duty, Assistant Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) application form.
Officer on Special Duty
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience
- Pay Scale: INR 58000-78000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 55 Years
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer office applications
- Pay Scale: INR 14000-20000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 27 Years
How to Apply :
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online only. Last date. Printout of online applications along of closing the online application interface is 25/05/2015 with copies of self attested certificates and other documents must reach the Registrar, IIT Bombay, by 5:45 pm on 03/06/2015.Powai, Mumbai – 400076
Official notification : http://www.iitb.ac.in/en/job/rectadmn-i201415