Name of the PostProject Research Engineer, Project Research Assistant
No of Vacancies02
Last DateMarch 16, 2015
IIT Bombay Recruitment Details:
- IIT Bombay released the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Project Research Engineer, Project Research Assistant Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the IIT Bombay application form
Project Research Engineer – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed ME/M.Tech (Electronics/Optoelectronics); 9 years experience in setting up and operating characterization tools like Photoluminescence , Photoluminescence Excitation, Current Voltage, Dark Noise, Spectral response, Responsivity, Array detector performance etc. Desirable to have experience in operating packaging tools like scriber, Flipchip bonder, wirebonder etc. Experience in software tools like LabView, Clewin.
- Pay Scale: INR 28000-42000/- Per Month
Project Research Assistant – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed M.Sc with 3.5 year experience in semiconductor fabrication handling fabrication tools like Rapid Thermal Processing, Scanning Electron Microscope, Wirebonder, Double Side Aligner, Inductively Coupled Plasmonic Reactive Ion Etching, E-beam Evaporator, Indium evaporator, Inductively coupled plasma chemical vapour deposition, Profilometer, Atomic Force Microscope. Experience of characterization tools also preferred.
- Pay Scale: INR 21000-31000/- Per Month
How to Apply :
- Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates / testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 16th March, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Official notification : http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/RecruitmentGenerateCircular.jsp?srno=2015045