Name of the PostGDS and MTS
No of Vacancies1789
Last DateMay 6, 2017
India Post Circle Recruitment Details:
- India Post Circle has released the notification of Recruitment 2017 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Junior officer (Travel) Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the India Post Circle application form.
- Aspirants who decided to join Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS posts should have pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. with computer knowledge.
- 18 to 40 years as on 06/05/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Applicants who wanted to participate for GDS vacancy should pay the below charges through at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- OC/OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ST/All Female: No Fee
How to Apply :
- Applicants may register through the website indiapost.gov.in OR www.appost.in/gdsonline from 07/04/2017 to 06/05/2017.
Official notification : http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/