Name of the PostAssistant Commandant
Rs.15600- 39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400.
Last DateOctober 16, 2014
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details:
- Indian Coast Guard has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Assistant Commandant Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Indian Coast Guard application form.
- General Duty & General Duty (Pilot): Bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical): Engineering degree
How to Apply :
- First of all aspirants need to logon the official portal of the organization for filling online application form.
- Official portal is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Press on ‘Opportunity’
- Read the instruction carefully and proceed as given instructions there.
- Select the advertisement for ‘Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ ST Category as Assistant Commandant’
- Then after select the desire post and proceed for next step
- Fill online application form and upload all required certificates.
- After successfully submission you must take two printed copy of form for further use.
Official notification : http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/