Name of the PostAssistant
No of Vacancies06
Last DateNovember 28, 2014
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details:
- Indian Coast Guard has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Assistant Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Indian Coast Guard application form.
Assistant Commandant: 06 posts
- General Duty:
- General Duty(Pilot ,Navigator or Observer)
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Candidates Must Complete Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate only for SC/ ST candidates, NCC ‘C’ certificate ( ‘A’ grade) holders, Sports person of National level (Inter State & above) and Wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service. No relaxation for 12 th class marks.
- Candidates born between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1994 (both dates inclusive) for General Duty, 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1996 (both dates inclusive) for General Duty(Pilot ,Navigator or Observer) for remaining check notification
- Short listing of Applications. Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher % are received. Stage -I. Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and timewhich will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude test will be in English only and will be objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage.
How to Apply :
Official notification : http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx