Name of the PostNavik
Rs.5200 –20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2000/-
Last DateFebruary 10, 2015
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details:
- Indian Coast Guard released the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Navik Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Indian Coast Guard application form
- 10+2 passed with 60% marks aggregate in total and minimum 60% in each subject of Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government. (Maximum 5% relaxation only in aggregate marks of the above percentage for SC/ ST candidates, sports person of National level (Interstate and above) and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.)
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e between 01 Aug 1993 to 31 Jul 1997. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
- Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website of www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 02-02-2015 to 10-02-2015.
Official notification : http://mahajob.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Indian-Coast-Guard-Recruitment-2015.pdf