Name of the PostSr. Project Assistant
No of Vacancies01
- Rs.30000 – 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
Last DateMay 31, 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment Details:
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has released the notification of Recruitment 2017 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for part time Sr. Project Assistant Vacancies
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) application form.
- MA/MCom/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree BA/BSc/BCom/BBA or equivalent degree
- Knowledge of computer applications, secretarial experience. 2.Should have good leadership, project management, and communication skills. Extensive experience in management of projects and activities such as planning, organizing, directing, recruiting, budgeting and general administration of the project. Specialized experience and skills in handling Administration/ Logistics Management/ Human Resource Management/ Accounts/ Public Relations required. Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and ability in liaising with external agencies required.
Experience requirements: 2 years relevant experience
How to Apply :
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 31st May, 2017 . Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Official notification : http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/RecruitmentGenerateCircular.jsp?srno=2017082