Name of the Post6101 Various Posts
No of Vacancies6101
Last DateOctober 19, 2014
Indian Railways Recruitment Details:
- Indian Railways has released the notification of Software Engineer 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 6101 Various Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Indian Railways application form.
No of Post : 6101
Senior Section Engineer: 1798 Posts
- P-Way: 282 Posts
- Bridge: 54 Posts
- Works: 208 Posts
- Civil: 82 Posts
- Estimator: 04 Posts
- Research Engineering: 02 Posts
- Workshop: 01 Post
- Mechanical Workshop: 121 Post
- Mechanical: 65 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon: 250 Posts
- Diesel Mechanical: 39 Posts
- Diesel Electrical: 25 Posts
- Diesel (A): 02 Posts
- Loco: 05 Posts
- J&T (Jig & Tools)/ (Drawing/ Design &Drawing) Mechanical: 11 Posts
- Drawing: 01 Post
- Design (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Engineering Workshop: 02 Posts
- S&T Workshop: 02 Posts
- Mechanical/ Dy.Car/ BG & MG: 01 Post
- Electrical/ Electrical (GS): 259 Posts
- Electrical Operations: 02 Posts
- Electrical Maintenance: 01 Post
- Electrical (TRD): 47 Posts
- Electrical (TRS): 12 Posts
- Electrical/ RS: 07 Posts
- (Drawing/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 25 Posts
- Signal: 121 Posts
- Telecommunication: 65 Posts
- Drawing/ S&T: 04 Posts
- (Research) Instrumentation: 02 Posts
- Track Machine: 79 Posts
- Printing Press: 12 Posts
- Engineer/ Melt: 03 Posts
Chief Depot Material Superindent: 52 Posts
Junior Engineer: 3967 Posts
- P-Way: 517 Posts
- Works: 185 Posts
- Bridge: 76 Posts
- Drawing/ Drawing & Design (Civil): 167 Posts
- Estimator/ Senior Estimator: 17 Posts
- (Design) Civil: 20 Posts
- (Research) Engineering: 06 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop: 446 Posts
- (W/ Shop) Engine Development: 01 Post
- Mechanical: 242 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Open Line): 542 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Mechanical (MWT): 02 Posts
- (Research) Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Diesel Mechanical: 162 Posts
- Diesel Electrical: 80 Posts
- Loco: 27 Posts
- (Drawing/ Design/ Designing& Drawing) Mechanical/ Mechanical Design: 73 Posts
- J&T (Jig & Tools): 08 Posts
- (Design) Carriage & Wagon: 08 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical General: 479 Posts
- Electrical/ TRD: 88 Posts
- Electrical: 10 Posts
- Electrical/ TRS: 71 Posts
- RS: 21 Posts
- (Design) Electrical: 12 Posts
- (Drawing/ Design/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 67 Posts
- Signal: 189 Posts
- Telecommunication: 164 Posts
- Drawing/ Drawing & Design/ Signal/ S&T: 35 Posts
- Estimator (S&T): 01 Post
- Drawing: 02 Posts
- S&T Workshop: 03 Posts
- (Research) Instrumentation: 09 Posts
- IT: 93 Posts
- Track Machine: 109 Posts
- Engineering Workshop: 09 Posts
- Junior Engineer Plant: 01 Post
- Printing Press: 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Melt: 02 Posts
Depot Material Superindent: 105 Posts
Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: 179 Posts
How to Apply :
Log on through the website http://www.rrbald.gov.in/.
Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
Click on the “New Registration” link.
Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.
Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.
Login using the Registration Number and Password.
Fill other relevant personal details
Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip.
In any branches of SBI (service Charges) apply.
Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression, Signature and also copy the declaration
Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.
Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications.
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for modification for all category candidates.
Official notification : http://www.rrbald.gov.in/not-20140920.pdf