Name of the PostEngineering Asst, Technical Attendants
No of Vacancies08
Last DateJanuary 9, 2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment Details:
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Engineering Asst, Technical Attendants
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) application form
- Engineering Assistant(Mechanical): 3 years Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/ST/OBC candidates and pass class for SC candidates.
- Engineering Assistant(Electrical): 3 years Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/ST/OBC candidates and pass class for SC candidates.
- Technical Attendant: Matric/10th Pass with ITI from a Govt. recognized Institute (Provisional Trade Certificate or National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT is necessary) in any of the given disciplines in notification.
How to Apply :
- Application along with fee (wherever applicable) should be sent ONLY BY ORDINARY POST in the prescribed format super-scribing on the envelope – NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR __________________TO SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, NORTHERN REGION PIPELINES, P.O. BOX No. 47, G.P.O. PANIPAT-132103 so as to reach by 9th January 2015.
Official notification : http://www.iocl.com/download/Recruitment_of_NonExecutiveNRPL_Notification_2014.pdf