Name of the Post11 Various Posts
No of Vacancies11
Hydraulic Engineer – Rs. 29100 -54500 /-
Senior Assistant Estate Manager – Rs.20600-46500 /-
Accounts Officer Gr-I – Rs.20600-46500 /-
Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I – Rs. 20600-46500 /-
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 20600-46500 /-
Assistant Engineer (D/T) – Rs. 16400-40500 /-
Assistant Electrical Engineer (F/C) – Rs. 16400-40500 /-
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 16400-40500 /-
Last DateJanuary 31, 2015
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Details:
- Kandla Port Trust has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 11 Various Posts
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Kandla Port Trust application form
- Hydraulic Engineer – Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent OR MSc (Physics or Mathematics) (i) Knowledge in Computer Programming (ii) General knowledge in dredging operation in Navigation Channels alongside berths and analysis thereof.
- Senior Assistant Estate Manager -(i) Degree with a Post Graduate degree / Diploma in Architecture / Town and Country Planning or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution or Corporate Membership of Institution of Surveyor (India). (ii) Seven years executive experience in Estate Management, Valuation or Land Records in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt.Undertaking.
- Accounts Officer Gr-I – Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
- Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I – A degree from a recognized University Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – Degree or equivalent in Civil Engg. from a recognized University / Institution
- Assistant Engineer (D/T) – Should have Engineer’s certificate of competency issued under the I.S.V. Act, 1917 (or)Four years regular apprenticeship in Marine Engineering workshop recognized by the Ministry of Transport with 2 years experience as watch keeping Engineering in ocean going vessels OR 4 years experience as Engine room artificer or in higher post in the Indian Navy with 2 years experience as watch keeping engineer on ocean going vessels.
- Assistant Electrical Engineer (F/C) – Degree OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering Experience in maintenance of Marine electrical installation for a period of 3 years in case of Degree holder and 5 years in case of Diploma holders (or) Should have worked as Chief Electrical Artificer in Indian Navy
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – (i) Degree or its equivalent in Electrical Engg. of a recognized University / Institution (ii) Not less than three years practical experience in supervisory capacity in erection and maintenance of overhead mains, sub-stations, electrical equipment, powerhouse and electrical pumps in a large electrical establishment
- Hydraulic Engineer – 45 years
- Senior Assistant Estate Manager – 35 years
- Accounts Officer Gr-I – 30 years
- Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I – 30 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 30 years
- Assistant Engineer (D/T) – 30 years
- Assistant Electrical Engineer (F/C) – 40 years
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 35 years
How to Apply :
- Candidates can apply on-line applications shall be entertained. Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may apply through on-line application process at KANDLA PORT TRUST website: www.kandlaport.gov.in . The applicant shall take a print-out of the application and send the same along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and self-attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) and SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificates so as to reach the same at the following address: The Secretary,Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Building, Post Box No. 50, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201
Official notification : http://www.kandlaport.gov.in/kptadmin/upload/Advertisement.pdf