Name of the PostSenior Research Fellow
No of Vacancies01
Last DateJuly 8, 2014
Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) Recruitment Details:
- Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) has released the notification of Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Senior Research Fellow Post.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) application form.
As per DST office memorandum Dated 31st March, 2010.
1. Master degree Microbiology /biotechnology
2. Knowledge of computer applications
3. NET qualified or equivalent examination passed candidates will be preferred
4. M. V. Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Public health / Pathology will be preferred.
How to Apply :
A walk in interview will be held at 11.00 hrs on 08/07/2014 at committee hall of Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur for one post of Senior Research Fellow under DBT Scheme on DBT network project on brucellosis (BE-7) implemented at Department of Veterinary Microbiology and Animal Biotechnology Research Cell, Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur.
Official notification : http://mafsu.in/Advt/Advt_DBT_brucella.pdf