Name of the PostMember (CPO)
INR Rs.25,000/- Per Month
Last DateNovember 5, 2015
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co Ltd (MAHADISCOM) Recruitment Details:
- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co Ltd (MAHADISCOM) the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Member posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co Ltd (MAHADISCOM) application form.
- Candidate shall be representative of a registered Voluntary Consumer Protection Organisation of the area, working preferably for at least five (5) years on matters concerning consumer grievances.
- Candidate shall be well conversant with Marathi language.
- Candidate shall be recommended by registered Voluntary Consumer Protection Organisation/registered NGO’s in the area working on the matters concerning consumer grievances or Chairperson CGRF.
- Candidate who have Graduated (in any discipline) from recognised university may be given preference.
Age Limit: 45 years.
How to Apply :
- Send in your Personal profile/application form as per format along with attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc and recommendation from registered Voluntary Consumer Protection Organisation with whom applicant is working to Superintending Engineer (TRC), Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, ‘Prakashgad’, 5th Floor, Anant Kanekar Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400 051 so as to reach on or before 05/11/2015
Official notification : http://www.mahadiscom.com/Mem_Advt_Web_Site_20102015.pdf