Name of the PostSr Analyst, Software Testing & Quality Assurance
MasterCard Recruitment Details:
- MasterCard has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Sr Analyst, Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- The job hunters may apply through sending the MasterCard application form
- Coordinate and participate in review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned MasterCard developed systems.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects.
- Participate in review of project deliverables.
- Create detailed test plans, test cases, and data for project testing.
- Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies.
- Review user manuals for accuracy
- Document problems and monitor resolutions.
- Retain documentation necessary to plan for future assigned testing.
- Adhere to and enforce consistent company and department testing standards and procedures.
- Ability to coordinate and interact across multiple departments.
- Identify and document process improvements.
- BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education.
- Applies thorough technical knowledge of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques usually acquired through one to three years of experience.
- Requires adaptability to change with short notice.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Direct supervision, requires some guidance on more complex projects
How to Apply :
- Visit official notification link to apply.