Name of the Post03 Deputy General Manager
No of Vacancies03
INR E-6-36600-62000/- Per Month, E-5 INR 32900-58000/- Per Month
Last DateMay 14, 2015
Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment Details:
- Mazagon Dock Limited the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 03 Deputy General Manager Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Mazagon Dock Limited application form.
- Civil: Full-Time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Civil discipline with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University / Institute of National Importance Or Institute recognized by AICTE. Company Secretary: Final Examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and should have Associate/Fellow member of ICSI with Bachelor degree in Law/LL.B. from a recognized University. Administration: Graduate with Diploma in Business Management / Business Administration/ Public Relations/ Management studies/ HR/ PM and/or IR/ Post- Graduate Degree awarded by a recognized University/ Institute registered with AICTE
- Civil: Post qualification relevant work experience in Officer/ Executive cadre in cost estimation and site work supervision, formulation of technical specification for construction/ repair works in respect of buildings and marine structures viz. wharves, jetties, basins, dry docks etc. Exposure to design of civil structures and estate Management would be desirable. Company Secretary: 14 Years of post qualification experience in Secretarial department in a PSU or Public Limited Company in Executive cadre Administration: 17 Years Post qualification experience as a Commissioned Officer in Indian Army/ Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force in handling Operational and/ or Administration Dept., Liaison work in Ministry of Defence/ other Ministries/ Government Department/ Headquarters or offices of Indian Army/ Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force and various Government Authorities.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 15.04.2015 to 14.05.2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.