Name of the PostExecutive Trainee
No of Vacancies34
Last DateFebruary 2, 2015
Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment Details:
- Mazagon Dock Limited has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Executive Trainee Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Mazagon Dock Limited application form.
- Full-Time degree in Engineering in Electrical/Mechanical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
How to Apply :
- Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves ONLINE for the GATE 2015 examination for which registration has started on 01stSeptember 2014.
- All information related to the candidates will be available in a single GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). Information related to GATE can be obtained from their website www.gate.iitk.ac.in
- GATE 2015 registration number provided on the Admit Card issued by GATE Authorities has to be used for applying to MDL. Candidates need to ensure that they fill up the GATE Registration Number correctly and apply for the relevant discipline in MDL Online Application Form. Requests for correction in GATE Registration number or Disciplinewill not be entertained.
- Candidates will have to apply through the MDL Online Recruitment System between 18th December 2014 and 02nd February 2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment-Candidate-Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence.
- Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for validation of email or download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process.
- Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them.
- In case of difficulty in registration, candidates may contact on email firstname.lastname@example.org or numbers 022-23764108/4174.
- Processing fee of ` 200/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General/ OBC Categories. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from payment of processing fee. The processing fee is non-refundable and hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying. The procedure for payment of fees, last date of submission/ payment of processing fee will be communicated through MDL Website well in advance, but before 17th December 2014.
- Candidates please note that the selection process will commence only after the declaration of GATE 2015 results.