Name of the Post38 Research officer / statistical officer
No of Vacancies38
- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last DateMay 11, 2017
Maharashtra Public service commission (MPSC) Recruitment Details:
- Maharashtra Public service commission (MPSC) has released the notification of Recruitment 2017 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Junior officer (Travel) Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Maharashtra Public service commission (MPSC) application form.
- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Research officer / statistical officer should have master degree from a recognized university with bachelor degree in math or statistics or economics or commerce.
- Applicants Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
- Maximum 38 years as on 1st August 2017.
- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Un-Reserved categories: Rs. 373/- (Rupee Three hundred seventy three only)
- Reserved categories: Rs. 273/- (Rupee Two hundred seventy three only)
How to Apply :
- Applicants may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Public service commission www.mpsc.gov.in from 20th April 2017 to 11th May 2017.