Name of the PostAssociate Professor (Mathematics)
No of Vacancies1
रु 37400 – 67000 + गर्ेड पे रु. 9,000/-
MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Recruitment Details:
- MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has released the notification of MPSC Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Associate Professor (Mathematics) Post.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the MPSC application form.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA at the master’s level and Ph.D. degree in Mathematics.
- 5 Years experience in Teaching and / or Research excluding the period spent for obtaining the degree and has made some mark in the areas of Schlorship as evidenced by quality of publications, contribution to educational innovation, design of new courses and curricula.
How to Apply :
- Candidates may apply only by online mode.
- Aspirants need to visit the official website that is www.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Check the left side and press on ‘MPSC online application’.
- Select the desire link as ‘Associate Professor (Mathematics)’.
- It is good to check all requirements before going to apply.
- Then fill the online application form and submit it on or before the last date.