Name of the PostAssociate Professor - Orthodonia, Govt. Dental College, Maharashtra Medical Education & Research Service, Group-A
No of Vacancies01
रु.37,400-67,000+ गर्ेड पे रु.9,000/-
Last DateMay 20, 2014
MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Recruitment Details:
- MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has released the notification of MPSC Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Associate Professor – Orthodonia, Govt. Dental College, Maharashtra Medical Education & Research Service, Group-A Post.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the MPSC application form.
Possess Master’s Degree in Dental Surgery or an equivalent post graduate qualification in the relevant subject and in the case of reader in Dentistry at Medical College, a Master’s Degree in Dental Surgery or in the opinion of the Commission an equivalent post graduate qualification in any Dental subject
How to Apply :
- Candidates may apply only by online mode.
- Aspirants need to visit the official website that is www.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Check the left side and press on ‘MPSC online application’.
- Select the desire link as ‘Associate Professor’.
- It is good to check all requirements before going to apply.
- Then fill the online application form and submit it on or before the last date.
Official notification : https://www.mahaonline.gov.in/PublicApp/STD/GetFile.ashx?ID=1614e5c9-b7fa-41ce-90eb-79917cca8b12