Name of the PostAsst Apprenticeship Advisor
No of Vacancies23
रु. 9,300-34,800 + गर्ेड पे रु. 4,800/-
Last DateMay 18, 2014
MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Recruitment Details:
- MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has released the notification of MPSC Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Asst Apprenticeship Advisor Post.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the MPSC application form.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering at least in the Second Class or
- Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering at least in Second Class awarded by the Board or it’s equivalent and have passed sections A and B of AMIE (India), and
- Possess, after acquiring the basic academic qualification mentioned above practical experience in a position of responsibility in a workshop or experience in the field of training or teaching experience in Training Institute center or in Industry, preferably connected with Craftsman Training Scheme or Apprenticeship Training Scheme for not less than three years; or
- Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering at least in Second Class of a recognised Institute or Board and thereafter, possess six years experience in the fields mentioned in sub-clause (iii) above
How to Apply :
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA at the master’s level and Ph.D. degree in Mathematics.
- 5 Years experience in Teaching and / or Research excluding the period spent for obtaining the degree and has made some mark in the areas of Schlorship as evidenced by quality of publications, contribution to educational innovation, design of new courses and curricula.